13 May 2012

Bride's shoes for sale (brand new)

[sticky post]

:: sorry poor quality of the pic. Taken using phone cam ::

I need to let this beauty go. It's from Primavera. Bought it at Primavera, KLCC because I wanted to wear it during my wedding. BUT UNFORTUNELY it didn't match my outfit T_____T. Masa pergi beli kasut tak bawak contoh kain, inilah padahnya.

I love this shoes very much! The design and the height just perfect. Tapi tak matching dengan baju adoii laa. Reason to let go, I have to buy another shoes for my wedding.

Here's the detail:
Condition: 100% brand new
Brand: Primavera
Color: Very light dusty pink metallic
Size: 7.0 @ 38
Heels: 3.5 or 4 inch (nanti balik ukur bagi confirm lol!)
Price: Bought at rm149.90. I'll let it go cheaper, I promise! >___<

Serious buyer only!

Should any of you interested, drop an email to me harlina[at]yahoo[dot]com. Kalau sesiapa serius nak beli, I'll email more pics of the shoes eg: price label, box, different angles, etc. Just email me please :)

2 comments:

dINdaShda said...

how much?

cc said...

Please email me. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...